- Business groups & Incentives
- Castilla y Leon
- Professionals & Associations
- Wines, Beers & Spirits
- With children
Wine tourism in its purest form
Ctra. San Bernardo, s/n
47359 VALBUENA DE DUERO – VALLADOLID
On the Golden Mile of Ribera de Duero you can find this iconic winery of the Matarromera group, characterized by its modern facilities and clear emphasis on wine tourism with a fun and educational approach, through its Wine Museum.
The visit includes the Garden of Varieties, where you will get to know the different grape varieties, as well as the characteristics of soils, climates and how to grow and harvest the grapes.
Choose your experience:
1 hour 30 minutes.
PRICE PER PERSON
ADULTS: € 10
Visit to the Garden of Varieties, the EMINA Museum of Wine and a guided tasting of 3 wines: Emina Verdejo, EMINA Pasión and Emina Crianza.
If you come with your family, your visit to the winery has been organized with every age group in mind.
While the adults go on out a tour of the facilities of the winery and enjoy a guided tasting of three wines, the little ones will have fun with activities specially designed for them and related to the world of wine (painting barrels and labels, an educational explanation of the Garden of Varieties, children’s tastings with alcohol-free wines, etc.).
WINE TASTING COURSE BY AN OENOLOGIST
Visit to the Garden of Varieties, the EMINA Museum of Wine and a guided tasting of 5 wines from Emina. An opportunity to taste, enjoy and appreciate their diversity, freshness and elegance.
- EMINA Verdejo
- EMINA Rosé
- EMINA Crianza
- EMINA Reserva
- EMINA Atio
PRICE PER PERSON
ADULTS: € 30
EMINA RIBERA PREMIUM
The most exclusive experience in Bodega Emina is led by an oenologist from Matarromera Group.
- Visit to the vineyards and the winery.
- Guided tasting of 5 wines, including: Emina Verdejo Personal Selection by Carlos Moro, Emina Prestigio (16 month cask fermented Tempranillo – D.O. Ribera del Duero) and Rento (18 months cask fermented Tempranillo – D.O. Ribera del Duero).
Maximum group size
€ 200 (group of 10 people).
DID YOU KNOW?
- ”Hemina” or “emina” is the old measure of the volume of wine allowed for consumption by monks according to the Rule of St. Benedict.
- At the Emina winery you can taste alcohol-free wines (nothing to do with grape juice), which are the pioneering experiments of the Matarromera Group, in its ongoing commitment to innovation.
Monday to Saturday: 10.00 – 2.00 pm and 4.00 – 7.00pm
Sunday: 10.00 – 3.00 pm
Extended summer opening:
Friday and Saturday: 10.00 – 2.00 pm and 4.00 – 8.00pm
English, French, German, Dutch, Russian
Yes, also for buses.
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
For the wine-tasting, please avoid wearing perfumes, as these can impair the sensorial experience.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review