- Business groups & Incentives
- Castilla y Leon
- Professionals & Associations
- Tours & Getaways
- Wines, Beers & Spirits
- With children
Among the ancient vineyards of D.O. Toro
Km. 9.2 on the Valdefinjas-Venialbo road.
Take here a well-conditioned local dirt road on 2 km.
Hidden among vineyards on top of a hill surrounded by lavender, is the Matarromera Group’s winery of the D.O. Toro. The winery tour lets you get to know the terroir and the local grape varieties.
PRICE PER PERSON
ADULTS: € 10
A visit to the winery and its various halls, with a tasting of 3 wines.
DID YOU KNOW?
- To make CYAN wines, the grapes that are used are grown in vineyards cultivated in traditional ways. In some cases, these are more than 80 years old.
- The age of the vineyards has a powerful influence on the quality of the wine. The most exquisite wines are those that come from the oldest vineyards.
- The Tinta de Toro variety and the traditional production methods ensure that these wines can be kept for a long time.
- The soils surrounding the winery are markedly chalky, providing hints of minerals and elegance.
Check precise time with the winery.
English, French, German, Dutch, Russian.
Yes, also for buses.
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
For the wine-tasting, please avoid wearing perfumes, as these can impair the sensorial experience.